Conan Exiles in an online survival game with a bit of a twist. Players find themselves in the world of Conan the Barbarian and tons of awesome creatures to kill, ability to craft, build, and make allies to help defeat the most evil monsters.
A new combat system is being tested for Conan Exiles and is exciting to say the least. New status effects, an improved staggering system, more animations, and more varied attacks will be implemented in the future. Additionally, weapons will feel more varied from one another offering for more strategic choices. For now, though, let’s talk about the new update and what it has to offer.
The new update released on the 17th of this month consists mainly of fixes and improvements to already existing aspects of the game:
- NPC bodies will despawn faster.
- Fixed an issue where using the torch would make the area around you too bright to other players.
- Fall damage has been reduced.
- Removed winter loading screen and changed it back to the default
- Temperature system improvement: Fixed a bug where character temperature changes would be permanently modified when weather changes occur in game. This could lead to heatstroke in cold areas or frostbite in warm areas when trying to counteract the temperature system
- Fixed a bug where changing the filter on a loot bag/container, and removing items would freeze the game at the last item.
With that being said, all of these improvements and fixes have proven to make the game much better. Now, I wont have to worry about falling of a cliff when building my new base!